TRUMP: The former President is 'doing well - he's relaxed' and soon we'll see him 'back at it,' says@JasonMillerinDC
. http://nws.mx/tv

https://twitter.com/newsmax/status/1357416579424792578?s=20

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

back at what? he should have used the military when he had them.

Child of God RN, BSN Proud military wife Proud momma to 2 boys (ages 4 & 6) Trump is my President

I'm glad he's well and relaxed... he deserves it!

But Newsmax? Not in my house after the way Mike was treated. I was utterly disgusted.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

Thanks for sharing Kim,, vibing strong here, hope all is well. can I get a follow?

Newsmax 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can't wait to have a reliable news source!

^^

No messages unless you are JFK. I HATE TALKING IN RIDDLES tell me to my face. That’s a cool picture of #TheRealFirstLady ❤️🤍💙

Thank you for the update. I feel so left out bc im not on twitface!! I miss my friends bc its the only ones we have. This whole town is like freakn' crickets!! All the while i see them talking about how great their children are with 150 likes🙄 SMH

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response ONE MAD MOTHER to her Publication

I've been banned too a few months ago now. This really is a great platform. I believe there are a lot of us twitler misfits here.
SO, welcome back to family 😁

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙂Resting up for the New Presidency

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

"Only 45 others" 😂

Let's hope we hear from him real soon.

Apparently 7 was not lucky, it's Twitmo for me again. #WeThePeople #MAGA #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #GodIsGood

So good to hear. Miss him so much!