I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

MY DAUGHTER JUST GOT SHOT
PLEASE PRAY ...

Out of five shots ...one got her arm
She is being treated and released
She was yelling call mom call mom on her way to the hospital
My Heart ...

I thank You Almighty God
But I am sooo angry ... spitting mad
Please forgive me but I am mad
furious.

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

such great news , been wandering 🙏😊❤️

🙏🌹

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Thank God 🙏
im so sorry this happened to your family

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

Praise God it wasn't worse!! Being angry is natural and it will pass. Continued prayers. ❤️

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

My heart goes out to you. Been there
I am sending prayers to your daughter and to you.
May God protect you both.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Praying for your daughter! 🙏🙏🙏🙏

I can’t even imagine how scary this must have been for you. Try to get some rest. 🙏🙏🙏

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

HOW THE HECK WHAT HAPPEN? EAGLE.. GEEEZUS MY HEART DROPPED WHEN I SEEN THIS SENDING UP LOVE AND PRAYERS IM HERE FOR YA ALWAYS

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!! SLEPT REALLY LATE. WOKE UP HOPING YOUR DAUGHTER WAS OK....SO RELIEVED!🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Oh my gosh....I was just thinking of you. I am so glad it wasn't any worse. Thank God she and the children are okay. They must be terrified. I hope they catch who did this.

Thank God.🙏 Make sure she watches for signs of an infection.

I hope they catch whoever did this. 💙

Anger is a natural response to what you are dealing with., God is with you.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK8kP8wf5BY

The Present - Isaac Kappy - YouTube

The Graphics Interchange Format