🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

These pauses are allowing us to adjust to our new altitude.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Nana feels much better yesterday and today, have had a few rough ass days tho I have to admit.
Idk what has been happening but the Earth suit has been struggling.

We have been thro something similar as I remember a couple of other times in the last few years that it was difficult for no apparent reason.
The first time Nana had to call my heart doc and get checked out.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

i understand what your saying been feeling a weird vibe... making me basically feel like crap.

In response American Girl to her Publication

Same here, and weird dreams, woke husband up last night talking in my sleep.... that doesn't happen often.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

i had a dream last night like was trying to be taught something but the pain my sciatic was causing me i couldn't focus

In response American Girl to her Publication

Was the pain real or only in your dream? I do stretches when my sciatica acts up, helps some. It's seems our dreams are trying to teach us something most of the time, I've started writing them down when I remember them, but so far I'm clueless what most of them mean. Have had dreams that were a heads up about what might happen, those are just personal experiences... like getting rear-ended by a blue truck... only got tapped really but dreamt it months before it happened, right down the the color of the truck, and the truck was a pickup truck not the semi in my dream!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it