Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Ya Ya, I am still waiting on arrests and convictions, and waiting, and waiting! In fact, I have been waiting for FOUR Years now, anyone else? I think that would be proof that there is not a TWO_TIER JUSTICE SYSTEM and America really does have law and order for all. If you think I exaggerate, let me know.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

ITS NOT FOX NEWS ! ITS SHAWN HANNITY !!! WITH HIS PUSSYFOOTER CIA LAPEL PIN !!!!!

What happens to Tesla if Elon goes? He put up all the satellites up for the new internet. Hope it aint so. Take the rest and I'll help with loading the ammo.

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

yeah the SH one is a stumper...I have seen it listed as a couple of different ppl also...I think I will just say Shit Head until I know different....lol.

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

Take them all down!

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

this SH makes more sense that another post that named Sean Hannity. Is it possible EM flipped?

Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are. No Dms/ not looking to hook up. ♈️sun♌️rising♓️moon♒️Venus

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

or whitehats control his twitter?

(1) Show this thread