Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Nana will be your 17 on this one!
Yes we will!
Amazing sportsmanship and love for other humans!
This man not only won the race that day he won literally crowns & dimensions in the Universe.

That is what Nana has been telling others that want to connect to the God consciousness, God, the Universe, and other higher dimensional beings KNOW your heart when you come to them.

it is a wonderful thing to speak to helping others, don't get me wrong, we need a lot of that too, but it appears to me (personal opinion from my experiences) that more than just talking about helping others you have to ACTUALLY help others.

And by help I mean either give up something of your own or step out in faith to give something to others that is really important to you or your existence knowing that God will take care of you and what ever you lost will be replace many times over
https://anonup.com/upload/videos/2022/08/rR4ekl2DVpaym8BoLZ9j_28_5b09fc9d39d6ea1d3d47227b614a8875_video_original.mp4

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

I Love This Video! ♥️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

helping each other, what so much of this is about, together we can accomplish what seems impossible, the Vibes Up Faster, Higher♥️

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨ Yes

Happy Sunday Kim💖

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

THERE IS... A FINISH!!!! 😍🍿

Happy Sunday Kim! TY🙏

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Happy Sunday Kim!
#wwg1wgaww
#InItTogether

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

YES WE DO!!!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

And it's gonna make it so much sweeter💜💛
Happy Sunday☀️

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

❤️💫

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

You go, I go

Happy Sunday Kim! :)

Mornin’ Kim🙏🏼🥰 Happy Sunday!!
Yes finish this together!#wwg1wga 🙌🏻👍🏻👊🏻🙏🏼🇺🇸

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Wow! TOGETHER :)🙏Seems like a Sync :) 💖https://anonup.com/thread/10080280

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

No one who falls should be left behind. We are here to lift one another up. WWG1WGA is our motto for that very reason. God guide us and give us strength to carry the fallen. 🙏

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

💛😢💛
🙏