Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Do we take the W at all costs?

What if certain family/friends and acquaintances are “friendly” but are also a new type of enemy, influenced by evil, and unable to escape the slave grip and mind control?

Is this type of enemy one that we have fought before or is this unfamiliar territory? How do you defeat this enemy and spare as many lives as possible?

Is your children and grandchildrens future hanging in the balance due to this new type of enemy?

What kind of world would exist if this new type of enemy continued to be controlled and we allowed it? Continued to exist so elections would continue to be rigged? Continued to take part in secrecy designed by the elites? Is it the type of world you would want to live in?

Does the future of America and the world, rely on whether or not this new type of enemy exists or not?

We have some inevitably difficult questions to answer and outcomes to face in the future.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

We are EXPERIENCING in REAL TIME, the Spiritual Separation of the "Wheat" from the "Tares"; BUT this is Occurring from WITHIN. Each Person must Choose Between Living a Fear-Based, Illusory World of Separation Rooted in the False Light of the Human Intellect (i.e. Luciferian "Consciousness") and a Wholistic World based upon the Conscious Recognition that the Light of the Human Intellect is Ultimately Grounded in the All- Embracing Quantum Field that is the Source of All Creation.
LUCIFER (i.e. Man's 'Fallen", Narcissistic Ego-Self Disconnected from the Source of His Being) is a Light BEARER. He is NOT the LIGHT ITSELF!
The So-Called Illuminati arose during the Age of Enlightenment where it SEEMED that Man's Intellect Reigned Supreme (i.e. I THINK THEREFORE I AM), but Later Developments in Quantum Physics have Demonstrated that the Idea of an Independent Observer is an ILLUSION. Our Individual Light is Ultimately Sourced in the Universal Quantum Light of Creation

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Craig, I like your @ name. I'm still trying to figure out what quantum even means, never had to take physics in school...don't understand a lot of it. Do you have any books or videos you can recommend for what you speak of above? I would like to learn more. Thank you.🙏

It may take me a short while to respond, but I will think about your request and try to provide you with the Simplest Materials so that you can begin to Explore this Idea. I've First Read About the Quantum Source Field when I was in my Mid 20's (I Am Now almost 64 years old). I was mostly Fascinated by the Connection between the Emerging Science (Since the 1920's/Post Einstein) and the Spiritual Experiences of the Mystics and Saints of All Religious Traditions.
I Read Two Books. THE DANCING WU LI MASTERS and THE TAO OF PHYSICS, each of which was about 400 Pages in Length. I didn't Understand about 90 Percent of the Physics but it was Enough to Convince Me that Science had Come Full Circle and had begun to Verify and Confirm the EXPERIENTIAL REALITY of "God", or the Experience of God as the Universal Source Light of Creation.
I would not recommend these books for a beginner, but I'm sure I can find some other materials that you will benefit from.

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

I would also appreciate knowing the books you suggest for Peaceful Warrior. The 400 page ones sound perhaps over my head but I will check out Dancing Wu Li Masters. We need a lot more spiritual wisdom here, i.e., "We have guided missiles and misguided men" MLK

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

THE DANCING WU LI MASTERS and the TAO OF PHYSICS are BOTH about 400 Pages.
A Good Introduction to the Quantum Field/Quantum Theory can be Found in the SPIRITSCIENCE Videos on You Tube. The Presentation is Highly Visual, although the Narrator Speaks a LIttle Too Fast for Me to Absorb the Information. I Usually Go to Settings and Slow the Narration Down to 75 Percent.
Another Good Resource is THE FIELD, By Lynne McTaggart. You can Purchase the Book on Amazon and/or You Can Listen to Someone Read It in Audiobook Form on You Tube. THE FIELD/Parts 1-4)

Here is the SPIRIT SCIENCE Link that Discusses the Quantum Field. I Recommend Listening to this First Before Reading and/or Listening to THE FIELD.
I Hope this Helps. PLEASE Let Me Know if You have ANY Questions or if you want to Share what You are Discovering through Chat.
I'm Also on Facebook Under CRAIG ROBERT STEELE, but if You Send a Friend Request Please Mention the AnonUp Connection.

Consciousness: Quantum Science or Total BS? - YouTube

Get a Lifetime Membership to Spirit Mysteries with the 2022 Almanac of the New Age, including free monthly meditation events. Use this link to learn more: ht...

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

I am very appreciative for any books for beginners or ones that explain "like I'm 5". haha! The hardest book I ever read was Crime and Punishment by Dostoevsky. I finished on my 40th birthday. It was a punishment I gave myself in trying to prove I was as smart as my braggy Wall Street brother in law. Isn't it strange what motivates us? Here we are, 17 years later🤭, and the goal is to figure out this universe and our place in it.

The Dancing Wu Li Masters sounds beautiful and mystical, something I shall check out on title alone. Thank you so much for your response.

I Read CRIME AND PUNISHMENT as part of a World Literature Course when I was 20 Years Old. Now that You Mention it, MAYBE having to "Slog Through" Dostoevsky Mentally Prepared Me to Slog Through the Two Books I Mentioned Above!
I have Provided a Link to a Good Audio/Visual Introduction to the Idea of the Quantum Source Field Below. It is Part of a SPIRIT SCIENCE SERIES on You Tube. The Narrator in the Video Speaks Too Fast (or Maybe I Listen Too Slow!) so if You Go to 'SETTINGS" and Reduce the Speed to 75 Percent, You will Probably Find it Easier to Process the Information. I Highly Recommend Any and All Videos in this Series. They are Filled with Comprehensive Information and Use Visual Images to Illustrate the Ideas as they are Presented.

Another Good Resource is THE FIELD, By Lynne McTaggart. A Little Challenging but a "Heart-Centered" Exploration of the Idea and its Implications for Human Consciousness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwXAU53XyOA

Consciousness: Quantum Science or Total BS? - YouTube

Get a Lifetime Membership to Spirit Mysteries with the 2022 Almanac of the New Age, including free monthly meditation events. Use this link to learn more: ht...

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

I had the wonderful opportunity to meet Gary at 19. He's a tremendous soul and his books helped me changed my life actually for the better.
enjoi! 💛

(2) Show this thread