Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Their twitter status as of Feb 4th at 4:04 says they are working again.

https://twitter.com/DEFCONWSALERTS/status/1357434835392995328

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

haha this is great.

In response The Deflationist to his Publication

lol
and Hi Deflationist...nice to see ya!

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Christian, patriot and loyal Trump supporters. “Restore the Republic!” I will never accept Biden as anything other than a globalist puppet.

Are you all ready for the possible incoming DEFCON Scare? I mean EBS makes sense in these circumstances! Also Biden Admin has a few countries as Enemies. The Superb[OWL] Event might be a huge Stage for whatever is to happen!

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

So Phae says something is bothering him but he isn't sure what. This is what is bothering me. Everyone hoping expecting something during Superbowl. But what if it's not what we expect? Lindell's proof comes out Friday. 7500 ER hospital employees given free tickets to the game. Sniffer jets around area all week. what if its a Blackhat happening Sunday? Remembering a Q post about scare events gatherings at sporting events....

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

NO ONE should be telling anyone that the superbowl will be over taken by the EBS. How is it that people are still learning NOT to give out expectations for dates. It always leads to dissapointments, people feeling lied too, discouraged, and looking afool to those they told. The superbowl is happening this Sunday and Lady Gag, Dark Empress of the lost and wayward souls will be performing a show in tribute to the fallen angels. People will think its cool, get drunk and eat junk. Lets pray there will be a lot of human traficking take downs during the event now that they know its their biggest day

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

hmmm😎😎😎😎😎😎🧐

I wonder if this had to do with the Odin project?🤔

I love Jesus, my family, our country 🇺🇸! NCSWIC 🦅 Mom of 5, Physician Assistant, Stuck in Ohio

What if the "scare event" happens during the Super Bowl instead of it being time for the good guys to enter the picture again? 🤔
The black hats would have a captive audience and it would create maximum fear and chaos...

I'll be praying for the normies & us all.

🙏

K,

^^

We R on.

Justice
For
Kids

+++

IM 10000% SURE THAT tWATTER WOULD NOT BE THE PLATFORM TO BELIEVE

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

I am putting my head down between my knees! Hold on Patriots!

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

😎interesting!

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

scare event in coming

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

Wife, patriot, mom of a Boy Scout

READY FOR IT!🇺🇸

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Wife, Mom #WWG1WGA. John 3:16 , #God Wins #Q. #MAGA Proud to be a fellow digital soldier. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 President Trump and Q 💕🇺🇸💕

Covering eyes now.... 🐸🇺🇸🐸🐸💋

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

In response Cali Patriot to her Publication

Hide under your desk.

(1) Show this thread

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

They also have a Telegram account which shows the same thing...
I'm not on either but I can view them...

I love Jesus, Family, and the USA 🇺🇸 Together we win 🙏🏼🐸

Not suspicious at all 🤨

Let's get ready to RUUMBLE!!!!!

Lightworker Pleiadian Truthseeker Galactic Federation of Light🙌Intuitive Empath🙌🙏🙏👼

😂

Wowza!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I was just suppose to unplug it and plug it back in right?!!! 3

(1) Show this thread

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just trying to learn the truth about what’s to come. Want to live out rest of my life enjoying my grandchild and family in peace.

Haha. Just getting ready