#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Unfortunately expect more of this.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

https://anonup.com/thread/10069516

My response to 745 post 11:00 PM, 8/26
This post 11:49 AM 8/27
Time Diff 12 H 49 M

Q 1249
Red Cross Iran.
Red Cross Pakistan.
Red Cross NK.
Red Cross ……..
Define smuggle.
What is smuggled?
What funds are used to pay for the goods?
These people are sick.
Relevant to events about to unfold.
Follow the EOs.
Q

What funds are used to pay for the goods?
[Your Blood which is Your LIFE]
Relevant to events about to unfold.

I get a weird vibe people are going to start getting really sick, getting their cancers and other illnesses back and dropping dead.

Hoping GOD steps in to thwart Satan's plan soon.

[They] are about in initiate step 2 of the CV jab.They will make it appear people are dying of natural causes.

Much talk of the dark winter Biden spoke of more than a year ago. Exorbitant energy and food prices may cause many to not be able to adequately heat their homes just be able to eat. Deaths will occur, especially the elderly. Seems like the timing of it could be a cover for what would otherwise be seen as vax deaths.

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheRealMe in this post can reply

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Good point.

The chip also allows them to send direct energy weapons on people just by the serial number. They could hit someone with a specific frequency such as insulin and target a person who doesn't have a sugar issue. That would cause the person to have a heart attack. Then it looks like they died of natural causes. If you stand up against the government, they could take control of your GPS in the car and cause an accident making it look like it wasn't a homicide. The chip makes it easier to target the individual with direct results.