Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana so wishes I could have gone to the "RECKONING" EVENT this weekend!

I feel like this is going to be something very special!
I seems this is where the Dark Angel formed over our nation.

It seems to me that Dallas is where this all started in 1963 or at a minimum when the straw was broken that form the start of this team of freedom fighters.

Father God, we pray that you will send your mightiest Angels to watch over these leaders so closely all around them that the Angels step into their footprints before there feet leave the ground.
Lord we need these leaders to stand in your authority with us to deny satan's magick tricks, to deny his power to influence our thoughts & actions, to help us unite together to defeat his demon puppets, and end satan's hell matrix. Father we will not be fooled again by his deceptions & will forever more forward stand to protect our children. In your precious Son Jesus name we ask these things, Amen

Nana - the Texas Reckoning Fest is being shown live on Rumble. Here is a link: https://rumble.com/v1hgckb-texas-reckoning-fest.html Great presentations so far.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DixieTopp in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response DixieTopp to her Publication

Wow thanks hun!