Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

If DJT is still POTUS (Republic/Constitution) but FBI (USA Inc) doesn’t know he is, that makes for one awkward scenario if that’s the case.

Wheeeeeeee

Is The U.S. a free country or a country that has become a free for all?

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

i beg i disagree about the later part of the statement pleanty is being done on a massive its being done at the local and state levels

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

agree, there are some working hard to do something about it, indeed, even risking their lives and families and some are getting killed in the process of trying to do something about it, my deepst gratitude for their courage.🙏

My purposes for the post was more of the free for all happening and that includes how is it that we have two Presidents, including the border invasion and free services for all who ask except tax paying citizens. Schools now teach children to be the other gender,

Novak was banned from the U.S. open, the healthiest best tennis player in the world, why?

This country has blown all of its gaskets and my neighbors go about their day as if, all is normal.

Bless all of you who see crazy upside down world and stay sane.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

True but this is changing we are finally getting the numbers we need.

Perhaps because we all dropped the ball and did not protect our children?

Nana is understanding that over 2/3rds of Congress have the bloodline of the evil Reptilian Queen.

Wasn't there a law at some point about members of the royal family not being eligible for Congress or President?

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I think we discussed it before but Attorneys can't be President either..

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

UNDER THE 1776 CONSTITUTION 1873 CHANGED THAT

(3) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

What a plan that was.
Shameful really.