I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Edmun Whaley to his Publication

What percentage of humans is clones, hybrids and robots and are they the ones that are now dying and disappearing in addition to executed criminals? 🤔

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

very good question. Regan-assassinated and replaced, Pres. Clinton arrested and replaced, Janet Reno replaced…how far back does this go? am I real? would I know? is J F K Jr real?

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

It's gone on through the history, we know names of the kings and presidents, we seldom if ever see them twice with our own eyes, we used to have no pictures and photographs to compare them to, and even they were edited for decades before Photoshop... have we ever been able to differentiate between the real guy/gal and the actors/actresses currently playing the role??? Male actors for female roles and vice versa. Theater. Military has for long used the word "theater" for where the war is being "acted out". Now Ukraine. Why do we even need JFK junior to come back? Why don't we just all wake up and thank him and the anons - huge number of anons - for freeing us and create a new world? Do we now need to know them, when we never really knew??

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

we have been told the globalists are behind the food shortage. this post states that the white hats are behind the food shortage due to poison.
Truth from dark to light with many gray between. Tell them this untill they are ready for that? Yet we are to trust a plan we cant know. If we have been played by so many for so long, trusting anyone will be hard if possible at all.
So many we see as alive are dead, and dead are alive. To most this is madness and other see a war of misinformation.
Other than actors wearing mask, clones is a subject where truth is twisted more than most. If we can reproduce a persons body with science, and believe we can, then what of the soul? Are the bodies empty vessels used by walk-ins.
Walk-ins are… 5th dimensional spirits, bodyless souls which takes possession of the clone. If this is the case, are they good or bad?? Aliens or Demons or others?
You must keep your wits in this “rabbit’s hole” and trust your gut. We may find we are still being playe

I think you're right. We will have to be stripped off every authority we believe in. More shocks incoming. Remember magnetic tape , VHS, casettes, music, video, all can be stored in a magnetic form. Heart, blood, circulation conducts electricity and body runs on electricity, it creates a magnetic field around us 6 feet away. 6 feet! That can be copied with it's recordings, our memories, but the creative spark in us, the living light, cannot be copied or put into a clone! So the cloned ones don't have anything in their eyes. But hey, Hollywood etc wear "sunglasses" even indoors! Look people into eye, you'll know. Dead inside. Hard to see 6 from feet away though!!! Or through dark glasses. Clones need to go. Dead ones need to die. 90% of Twitter bots? How many of us are AI, clones?!?!?

Only people mentioned by @Earthling2 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anna Earthling, click on at the bottom under it