The media hate her and fear her, which means you should love her!

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I know that's right!

It takes thick skin to be a fearless woman....

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

yes we love her!#PatriotsUnite

RN❤️Mother❤️Patriot ❤️Love God🙏🏻Love My Country.🇺🇸WWG1WGA ❤️Trump

FEARLESS🔥🔥🔥🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

SAVE AMERICA! STOP COMMUNISM!

God, Married 31 yrs, 2 adult children, 3 grandkids, Breast Cancer Survivor 6 yrs, Woodworking, Crafting, Orcas, Outdoors, want to travel

we need MORE PEOPLE like her in our govt. The kind that KNOW the corruption is DEEP....and gave BALLS. The kind that take ZERO BS.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

THEY had better all start realizing the power of Q and Anons. I hated to see her deny Q but she did step around it as much as possible.

Patriot Party needs to get going me thinks so thatr our ppl have a viable place to go!

She denounced Q / Anons.
She is a RINO 🦏
🚫 MTG

WAKE THE HELL UP

She denounced Q / Anons.
She is a RINO 🦏
🚫 MTG

WAKE THE HELL UP

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP.I LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY PEOPLE.💕💕 🇺🇸I LOVE WILD DOGS.🐾LOVE ALL ANIMALS. LOVE Anonup.Com💖JFK.JR 💖I LOVE Q.

💖💖💖💖💖

mom of 3 + 1- Love Soccer & Trump

exactly!!!!

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

We love her and all Patriots!🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

I do ❤️🇺🇸She is awesome 🇺🇸💯

Well you know if the media hates her she must be doing something right. Keep pushing back...stay strong!

Seems like all she does is ask for money. Why doesn't she post to about what she said behind closed doors that caused the statind ovation or something else insightful? Seems like a typical politician to me, simply playing to what the majority want to hear/value.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Love her very much!!!! 😍🙏

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

Precisely - it's all backwards.

They hate = what is good
They like = what is bad

simple

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

😍Greene-11213=lucky number 8 Wow

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

I do Ghost I hope what they are trying to do to her blows up in their face

Just trying to learn the truth about what’s to come. Want to live out rest of my life enjoying my grandchild and family in peace.

shes great. Just the vouce we need. FEARLESS!