George W H Bush Indictment paper work!
This is why Those Letters in The Envelopes were released at his Funeral that day...
"They know everything. I'm sorry".

Only people mentioned by @SANTINO in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

Nana has posted this for a long time but has the actual docket been located? Or is it thr military courts?
We never could find the actual docket before.
@jfkjrfan

the judge is real but you cannot prove it because a grand jury is confidential. Americans deserve trials not proclomations of off w their heads. i call bogus fake news.. its several years old.the laws i heard make it clear that if you leak grand jury material, it is criminal. people could truly die if the enemy ever got their hands on it. i do believe we will hear the big one from durham, the mil1tary or whittak3r.

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

I don't think it was a letter

I think each of them got a photo

the reaction of Jeb was too quick. He could not have read anything, but he could have seen something. Laura Bush looked physically ill.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Gini Caradori to her Publication

Imagine an image of your vilest sin....yerp they got caught....

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response Gini Caradori to her Publication

When i saw the video of the church it appeared to me that George Bush scribbled something on a pamphlet... and then he flashed what he had written to "Laura" and Jeb. Anyone else ?

(2) Show this thread

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

This is totally legit and easily searchable! thank you for sharing this!