Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Just thinking, would Elon Musk be sending up all the starlinks which by next year with the V2 will transmit direct to all mobile phones , if there was going to be a major, natural world disaster?

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1562956451538014209?s=20

I dont know whats up with Elon, be aware! Jesse just exposed that she witnessed him take part in a bloodline family ritual when he was 12 that involved him raping and torturing, killing another girl… its a required ritual the boys are made to do. Hes part of the system. until he comes out and exposes the system and what he did and speaks out against these people, i will never trust him. https://rumble.com/v1gsx1l-dark-outpost-seized-documents-contain-evidence-former-presidents-tortured-a.html

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Apryllin in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

It's not the "original" Elon - very wise to be aware & wary

I am flesh and blood with a soul..not perfect. Standing with Patriots Anons DJT & Q 3 years now . It as not been easy as u know. WWG1WGA

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

it would seem nobody is who they were anymore.
All have bern removed and replaced with white hats...yes?
So all that was going to be bad has been flipped to the good .

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

OMG though have been down rabbit holes, this is graphic, So So Sick, Horrific what the Evil has done to children for a long long time

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I do not trust any of these people. Not
following the crowd, because big accounts pressure you into doing so.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Same here
I observe & cross check info & people but don't follow them because everyone else does
I've found some information on several of these people which disturbs me, just saying

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

BlackWATER is not BlackROCK.
Blackrock is the evil mega corporation pushing the Leftist agenda.

(3) Show this thread

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

So Jesse was at the same ritual? And has stayed quite all this time?? I'm confused.

In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication

When Jesse was very little, i know it was age 5 til around age 10… they were training and grooming her to become the new Quees Mother of Darkness. She refused to physically take part in any rituals. in order to break her, they made her watch every ritual. forced her to be present and witness the most extreme trauma they could possibly do.
instead of breaking her they made her connection to GOD stronger. She would communicate directly with God and vowed once she was able, if she survived, she would be the witness to take ALL of these people down. She believes and knows God has protected her and she said that God told her that NOW is the time to release the court papers of her federal testimony.

(1) Show this thread