#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Unfortunately expect more of this.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Empaths be aware, it's going to be rough when those who have been jabbed realize they have been betrayed by those they trusted the most... doctors, TV news, etc.

Armor of God. I never really understood that but now my whole body feels it!

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Itsyoadrienne in this post can reply

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

In response Adrienne Green to her Publication

armor of god and fruit of the spirit. Those are our weapons and worship. When sitting with someone who is grieving it’s OK to grieve with them and extend compassion and love and lift the sorrow. Just like grieving any other illness. Almost like grieving the death of a former self and life. this to me is not the hardest part about being an empath. The hardest part for me is when I am around people who are completely asleep and operating in denial. Can’t do anything with anyone who’s in denial. That leads to all of the angry bickering and comparison. They lack the ability to see the spectrum of realities. Their world is too small and focused on themselves. Those people I just avoid. If I come across them in my practice and have to have a session with them… I just breathe and let them do all the talking. They don’t want my opinion anyway. The beautiful thing about the Holy Spirit is that he is a perfect counselor and comforter! If we just tune into his voice and frequency he walks us thru

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

In response Only Forward to her Publication

Yes yes to all of what you said!

(1) Show this thread