I love every one of you, and all of you have a God-given purpose. Do not bend, do not break, and do not bend the knee. Fight Back!

What we are doing here is legendary, Patriots. Do not be afraid of what others may think about you, for we will be proven right. The military will strike when no one expects it. Be wary of misinformation in the next couple of days. White hats never reveal their hands or cards, just like in Poker. God's plan won over Satan's plot, and White Hat Actors are prospering over the Black Hat operators. Let's pray for the military, white hats, all flipped actors, and every one good in this fight. Believe in your power and God's power.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response John Reese to his Publication

I have been in this fight since i "woke up" 40 years ago! we are changing history and mankind's future with the help of merciful God.

bless you! i cannog imagine what it just feel like to wait 40 years for everyone else to wake up! its hard enough to wait a few months!

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Savefreedom2021 in this post can reply

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Save Our Freedoms 2021 to her Publication

It didnt make for having many friends, thats for sure.