We are in another Blackout...since approx. 8pm Eastern.
2 in 1 Day...

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

yesterday was really messed up for me. No energy, feeling slow-witted, sleeepy, and just down. It was cooler, which "should" have been energizing, but I could not get myself going or able to do much of anything. Today is much better. Just saying...

the thread here is a MUST read...!!!

The sunset was so weird here last night. Everyone was posting on fb about it and it just felt so strange outside… Now I know why!

In response Jaima Travis to his Publication

same here..on Wednesday was at outdoor concert...suddenly started to get dark (early) then light again repeat...everyone noticed and the colours in the sky were vibrant!!

(1) Show this thread

On Australian news tonight, they mentioned a remake of The Wizard of Oz.
I remember back in the Q heyday about people going down the rabbit hole about the Yellow Brick Road.
💧435

https://twitter.com/CultureCrave/status/1559235345056555008?t=-bS8coNcNFNCX_m-NBwEUg&s=19

▪2 pics

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Never as we expect, but blackouts necessay for what?
@stuart 8/26 sunrise or sunset?

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

@cowboyw2b answered the question.

Lover of life, freedom and my God. Sharing my truth.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Read… Set…..

(2) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Reset's back to back !
But is it intentional or not ?

Weird how we can feel them!😊

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

In response Awake Now to her Publication

…eerily still when it happens…that is what i notice.

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

curious - what does this actually mean? I just got home from a serious back surgery - lots of pain which is to be expected - any good news for me?

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I'm starting to have good dreams again...I hope it gets going...😍

🤨well that explains a lot.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

XRAY event, albeit weak, happened about 15 hours ago - and now in the last couple of hours followup radio events hit, and in a day or two a geomagnetic storm will be hitting.

The thing about Xray events is that they hit the Earth almost instantly and are usually followed up with geomagnetic storms. These cause havok for HF HAM radio, etc.

Minor storm but enough to cause a little disruptions. We never want to see Xray events hit R4 or R5.

Interesting to see this chart correllate with other charts. Thanks for sharing.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

Thank YOU for sharing.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

RIght on schedule, 6 hours ago the geomagnetic portion of the xray event hit Earth with a mix of a rare proton event that usually come along with xray events. All of them minor and nothing to worry about.

Patterns, we learn the patterns.

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Never a good look for told you so's
;)

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

FORETOLD

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

. ×2

(25) Show this thread

Interesting.

I posted this yesterday and no one answered, what does this mean?

In response @MLM Addiction;Truth to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Prepare your hearts, it's happening....

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

ok that wasn't meh!

has anyone called tech support? :P

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

lol...yes, I unplugged it and plugged it back in.
Still didn't work!

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

'''''ring ringg...ring rinnnggg''' why wont they answer????

(2) Show this thread