🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

The bird that sang, Killary, and Big Mike. Do not protect Satanic witches. There is no where to run or hide.

#KennedySonDay

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

You know Nana just bets that Bush giving them all up really pissed off these witches!
They should not have been surprised, they, like everyone else always knew what a wuss he was anyway!

Pretty sure the women in this Luciferian cult are more evil than the men even.👿

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

People will be shocked to learn what a prominent role the women played in child trafficking. These people are sick.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana agrees and the worst of them that have done these awful things to their own children lets you know that they have no soul left, only darkness.

Nana knows when we leave these Earth suits our souls return to energy but idk what God does with a soul that has gone that dark and evil.

One of my visions a yr or so ago was off planet where I saw and learned about this massive evil that to me felt so evil that it made our satan look like a choir boy. Every time I hear them talking about this graphene stuff in the jab the image in my mind comes back to remembering the vision.

It was this giant space size enormous mass of darkness & evil that simply destroyed everything in its path.
It was an ancient black mass of evil that really had no form nor avatar type existence but was more evil than I have words to describe.

I felt all species on all planets had been battling and keeping this evil contained for a militia.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I think that I know what God does if the gematria comms are to be trusted- He deletes their souls. They're no longer allowed to exist in any dimension. I came across a very interesting description of Hell recently. The author described it as not Gods' Creation but rather a place that is completely absent of Him. He's not wanted there so He never goes. That made a lot of sense to me. Imagine a place completely absent of God. Bleak.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Adds new meaning to "Grim Reaper"

Most of Nana's experiences the last 4 yrs have been good and exciting new adventures but that one was not.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it