Jessica Dunn@godwins202 asked for prayers 5 hours ago. Three teens from her son's school were killed in a traffic accident. Only two people have responded to her. How do you think that makes her feel when others get well over a hundred lifting them up? Yes, I know, not everybody saw her post; but more would if all of us shared. Stop patting yourselves on the back for how wonderful and uplifting this family is if you are going to continue to ignore people in pain. You aren't learning anything from this experience.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Susan Hackler to her Publication

just saw this post, sending prayers of healing and peace.

I get paid more than £145 to £395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily £23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do………… http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Eva182John in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Eva182John , click on at the bottom under it