Only people mentioned by @mirobratanov in this post can reply

In response Miro Bratanov to his Publication

the face of a demon.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Misspelling in thumbnail. Should be WITCH

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Misspelling in thumbnail. Should be WITCH

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

look at the eyes, EVIL!

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

I get paid more than £145 to £395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily £23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do………… http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Get this BITCH on the list for collection when they begin the final arrests with the scare event. You can't run and you can't hide they know where you are lady and they are coming for you. If they don't collect your ass your neighbors will handle the PROBLEM. That's going to be the joy at the very end of this movie. That is if the military forgets a few, the public will handle the remaining few. Clean up in aisle 17. This type of shit is done!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

She doesn't want him to expose the truth that she should be in a jail cell.

EVIL BITCH who is torturing children. LoCK HER UP.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

demon

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

PURE EVIL