Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Womb.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

KJV
Genesis 1:6-8
The Second Day: Firmament

And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

This is a pretty big revelation! What else is there🤔

Oh boy..."As above, so below" something to ponder.

MAGA first, MEGA second, FREE & SAVE the Children. Digital Soldier. WWG1WGA

I think he knew: ...

In response MEGA Truth4all to his Publication

Exactly what I think of, too! :)

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response MEGA Truth4all to his Publication

So men have 60% water in them women 55% and An estimated 97 percent of the world's water is found in the ocean 3.8% of that water contains salt, human blood contains about 3.5% salt so we are truly from the sea Thanks JFK SR for fun facts.

(3) Show this thread

MAGA first, MEGA second, FREE & SAVE the Children. Digital Soldier. WWG1WGA

NASA - Navy coorperation makes more sence now?

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

👇🧐

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Watch. The. Water.

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

Space....the final beach frontier.

And God made the firmament and divided the waters which were beneath the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

Beyond the firmament is water..not space

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Bikini Bottom.... hmmm...truthfully i have no claim of believing what "space" is anymore. convinced of the firmament tho...