Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Great point . That is how we know whether someone is a good leader or not , how they love their people

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Amein. That would be nice but Communists and Nazi Paperclip offspring globalist "leaders" hate the Constitution, Freedom and Liberty for the people. Absolute contol is the goal. Unfortunately and sadly many of the ones who helped them rise to power do not understand they are being used and would be lined up against the wall and shot if they ever got total control. They know too much and would rebel when they figured out they were being used as useful idiots. Fortunately, they will not. I pray they understand this before it's too late. I don't mean to rant but people must understand this. It's paramount to our and our children's survival. πŸ™β€πŸ™

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

I pray that they understand this too! Don't worry about ranting! You can do that here. America's pissed level needs to be rising and people need to wake up! God Bless you patriot and thank you for sharing your thoughts! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread