Only people mentioned by @kevinjbuttner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@jennifermfdancer84) can see their posts

I’m basically a newcomer I have been doing this since May but I got exiled fromTwit so many times you would have thought I was a big threat

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

how in the heck Biden got that many. who the heck actually vited for that fake

Family is everything. I am here to stay connected with family and to support President Trump and patriots 🇺🇸

In response Ziggy One to her Publication

my brother😡😡😡😡

(1) Show this thread

God Bless Donald Trump, the Q Team, and Patriots all over the world! #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveAmerica #GodWins

But, of course!

i wish somelne had a pic of their tv with those results.

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

Trump will make that 410 grow because the fake biden is now waking the left up and soon they will crossover to trumps side nothing can stop what is coming

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

we need something BIG to happen soon 🙏🙏🙏🙏. i cant stand it ...all these sheeple actually belive beijing biden won and he is gonna fix things and we are the donestic terrorists. its unbearable -

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. 🇺🇲 USAF Vet 🇺🇲 WWG1WGA 🇺🇲 Rebirth of America 🇺🇸

Fyi ive been seeing this since November, it was posted from the fake Sidney Powell Parler account and everyone just shares it like it's real. It never came from Sidney Powell.

And the Left wonders why we won't accept the results! Anyone with a brain knew what happened.

4 10 20 hmmmmmmmm