Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

We are currently on Defcon 3

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Tomorrow at Noon they are releasing the affidavit (redacted) on why they raided Mar-a-Lago.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

Ashley Biden was trending on Twitter today. Media story was that the diary was stolen by Trump supporter couple in Florida... well and that they will be charged. Interdasting.... misinformation... but at least it opens people up to the whole subject.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication

Soooo much hapoening today

(1) Show this thread

Holy Crap! Im Dancing! Not As Good As Our President! lol

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

have always resonated with the 8.26 banner.. I remember seeing that years ago and instantly reminded me of one of my photos, shared here.. shortly after, several co-incidents on that very same beach tieing in VK's light switch banner as well..

In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication

88 works for me Casey!! 🦁

(1) Show this thread

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Let there be light🔥

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

🧡💛🧡
Dark to light ...

(3) Show this thread