🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🍊Mike Lindell bought what? ♟

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

If this is true, it will be YUGE!!

Trying to wrap my head around this, do you think it may be a recent purchase (like Elon buying twatville and exposing stuff)? If so, who dropped the shroud of protection and allowed for the sale at such a criminally insane time? Something is not clicking for me yet... more coffee might help 🧐

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Patriots are in control. Red October is on the horizon. FINALLY

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

Let me know if more coffee works.....it's still a bit early for wine!

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

More coffee, maybe some pretzel salad too 😉

(1) Show this thread

Not sure HOW recent this "supposed" purchase is, as the video is kinda vague. It was only a snippet of a much longer video, so don't know what we may have missed. I'm just not sure what to think, but as I said, if it IS true, it would have an immense impact on the truth about the 2020 election fraud, in that it would yield even MORE solid proof. On the other hand, don't the White Hats already HAVE all that proof? As Trump says, "We have it all!" Will be interesting to see how this plays out!