read these three images (3 pics) again. with the benefit of time, do you perhaps see what’s coming?

what if 2022 elections were delayed?
what if it was proven the entire system is broken?
what if we needed to restart and couldn’t trust a single incumbent?
what if something NESARA-like was needed?

John before 2024.

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

please stop with your 2023 bs, we need changes now, stop sex child trafficking and the rigged stolen election MUST BE ADDRESSED NOW, not in 2023. What planet do you live on 😂 Yhe real world is fookin collapsing or are you not aware? I have found too many people are capitaved by you, I am not, children are being tortured as I write this, whoever you are, you don't impress me. Help us fight the CABAL or not. I pray 🙏🏻 you choose wisely as Lin Wood would say. Godspeed 💥🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

please stop with your 2023 bs, we need changes now, stop sex child trafficking and the rigged stolen election MUST BE ADDRESSED NOW, not in 2023. What planet do you live on 😂 Yhe real world is fookin collapsing or are you not aware? I have found too many people are capitaved by you, I am not, children are being tortured as I write this, whoever you are, you don't impress me. Help us fight the CABAL or not. I pray 🙏🏻 you choose wisely as Lin Wood would say. Godspeed 💥🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

NO ONE IS RUNNING IN 24!

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

VK is full if shit 💥

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

🤯Ok this is weird, I just read this over on TG that someone shared there & now seeing it here😲

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

🤔 Delayed as in…..hmmmm….let me think….

November 2022 + 120 days = March 2023

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

Yep. No way the psycho's allow this election happen. And yes, the whole fookin system is broken anyway and even Trump endorsed candidates are completetly compromised. Military is the only way. Boom 💥 erang.

Married, MAGA, Marine, and All-around Magnificent Human Being!! WWG1WGA NCSWIC singindavey38 on Truth Social

Now, this may be more Speculation, but the word I'm hearing is that there may not be any 2022 elections at all.
Dems will Declare some kind of National Emergency to Keep them from getting their Asses handed to them at the Ballot box, and they will probably Murder thousands and Burn whole cities to prevent their Loss of Power and Control!

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

In response David Mulloy to his Publication

been my personal opinion for quite some time.
May God Bless US all
#wwg1wga 🇺🇸

(2) Show this thread

ya! lucky us for receiving that gift of info in advance...front row seat :)

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

🍿🍿🍿🍫🍫🍿🍗🥓🍿🍿🍿🍫🍿😋 What a show, makes me hungrier than just popcorn.

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Does this mean that a certain someone will be coming out?

(2) Show this thread