Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

watched last week on vaca. Has aways been a fave. Always made me think there was a message I needed to get from it. Same with a lot of other movies. Watching them after being red pilled you start to get the message. It vibes truth. That final scene was powerful. Freedom vibes when he bows and walks through the door. Never got the True man reference till now though.
I always wanted a sequel.

note: friends I watched with weren’t getting the premise, let alone red pilled. They are intelligent, conservative Trump supporters but still buy everything on MSM. I’ts gonna take a lot to wake some people up. I think were really st the only way to do that stage is to reveal it ALL publically.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

I just watched it the other night.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

THE TRUMAN SHOW
JFK JR IS COMING HOME
DIVINE TWIN FLAMES

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

This movie pops in my head quite often and I never thought about it in the past. [They] showed us all their lies and deception...we thought we were just ‘watching a movie’.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

YUP👊🏾

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

boom 💥

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

🎯

+V

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

omg..... we LITERALLY just got done watching this movie........ Kim! 🥴😳

In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication

Vibes! :)

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

I feel cheated after all the lies and working as a wage slave all my life. I used to daydream about going back to some year in the past to make better decisions that would make me happier with my life. Now I'd never go back to being asleep in a rigged system.

😲