Only people mentioned by @Boooo in this post can reply

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication

they havent bugged my daughter in 4 years..my Husband gas just got his PhD when we martied & they bugged him monthly.. i had to claim his insurance on it to pay or off when He died.. something has changed big time since 2016..

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

President Trump put a deferment on the payments owed when he was in office, allowing the students to save up money in order to pay it off at some later point in time. Joe could have extended this but he is using this ploy to get votes. Unfortunately, the program he has now installed will indenture the students who take advantage of it to community service along with having to pay taxes on whatever portion of the student takes. Ultimately, the Supreme Court will negate this as it is unconstitutional. But the ill informed voters won't realize this until after the 2022 election and how once again they were bamboozled by the swamp.

(1) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication

or.....it's really part of NESARA and it is just being used as a tool to piss people off and wake them up 😁

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

That’s what i was thinking. I believe those who were able to pay upfront will get a return elsewhere. ❤️ Believe in God, manifest the positive. No debt or taxes in retirement, no more payroll tax, no more property tax. Manifestation of the glory!

(1) Show this thread