Over the skies of DFW Airport, just minutes ago...

If you think this is anywhere near over....

You assholes are fucking confused.

Thanks@GenMuse for sending this 'Sky Shot' to me.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#HoldTheLineMessage

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

We The People will not go quietly into the night. God is on our side, the TRUTH will prevail and the light will always overcome darkness🇺🇸

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

wow! I just took this image last night on my iphone. I live at the tippy top of a mountain in Northern California (the Sierras) and when I was closing my bedroom blinds I saw what appeared to be a vert twinkly blue circle [with my named eye].. I had my husband-to-be come look (he already is ready to have me committed haha] but sure enough he said, "What IS THAT?! I see a Q". For me it was a confirmation that I have been right to believe in Q. That my gut instinct and intuition has not led me astray. that God is most certainly real, and that this is on HIS timing and we always knew this would b

We The People will not go quietly into the night. God is on our side, the TRUTH will prevail and the light will always overcome darkness🇺🇸

In response Francesca Grady to her Publication

and intuition has not led me astray. that God is most certainly real, and that this is on HIS timing and we always knew this would be nothing less than#Biblical So keep shining the light, I firmly am of the belief that God woke each of us up for a purpose.#GODSPEED 🙏🇺🇸🍿🌎

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Never assume one way or the other

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

🙌💓it

YES!!!!

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

Only followers of this user (@Kvoceans) can see their posts

" And You Shall Know The Truth And The Truth Shall Set You Free"

God Bless you beautiful faithful warrior#ThePeoplesBridge

(3) Show this thread

There were 2 last week near Ft. Worth...I thought the fighter jets were having some fun🙂

I love President Trump and our Great Military. I was honored to be followed by Gen Flynn, Jack Flynn & many other Great Patriots on Twitter.

This is far from over. Thanks for the awesome Q pic! Love and light sister.

sky is clear here! 4 hrs south of that, but not a cloud in the sky!
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻🤠

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Veronica, what the hell is it? Alien vessels?

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

Never mind, after I let my mind relax I see it is a giant Q. Thanks for the screen shot. A bit jumpy today.

(1) Show this thread

I love God, I love my family, I love this great country of ours! I follow back! Let's make America great again!!! I miss POTUS Trump!

Looks like a Q and if it is, this is the second Q image I have seen.

I love God, I love my family, I love this great country of ours! I follow back! Let's make America great again!!! I miss POTUS Trump!

In response Gale Strayhand to her Publication

God is about to move, we need to be praying for God's hand of protection on those involved, over the children and for the eyes of those still sleeping to be opened! Amen!

(1) Show this thread

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

I was going to ask if you were visiting DFW!

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Jessica Turner to her Publication

Not yet, but I will be someday I hope.

#ThePeoplesBridge

(1) Show this thread