Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

"they" just wont let up on pres trump. "they" want to try and humiliate him. i pray these people pay for this somewhere down the road.

They might be able to do a depo but Trump has no obligation to speak and I would ask him to remain silent.

dear PRESIDENT Trump ☺️🤙🏼

I think it is a trap to get him down there to arrest him on the spot.

Well damn, looks like every one of of was there on January 6th, needs to head back to DC to be our President's witnesses! GLADLY!

In response Michelle Renee to his Publication

My thoughts exactly! I can be packed and ready in no time at all. President Trump just needs to say the word.

(1) Show this thread

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

Does he plan to inlcude in the Articles of Impeachment that DJT has been spreading conspiracy theories about Frazzle Drip via social media?

Anyone else notice they referred to him as president Trump? kek 🧃🐸

In response Curious Juice to his Publication

i just noticed that!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

lolol, I smell Raskin desperation!

"Dear Mr. President,
We need you desperately for our imeachment scam. You're presence will boost our visibilty and validate our sham baseless and unconstituional impeachment procedings.

You have had the audacity to challenged the validity of our claims. You are not permited to do this. All our claims have been confirmed by the MSM.

You are a dictator, a fascist, a white supremacist. We have evidence that you have given mean looks to new born babies. We will be amending our articles to include these new devestating hearsay claims.

Henceforth, f

In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication

Henceforth, forthwith herein we submit a constitutional motion to cancel you.

Please Come. Pretty please.
Yours Truly,
Greasy-Haired Rat-Faced Bastard"

(1) Show this thread

Dear President Trump. not former. says it all! 😂😂😂😂😂 🤡show! in Congress! what an Act!

In response LjlsjE 2x3 to her Publication

good i hope they can be used.

(1) Show this thread

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

He got one thing right...."President Trump" on the letter Heading!! God bless this man for what both He and his family have been through! Add the Kennedy family to the thank you list too! I am forever grateful!

I am a patriot, mother, sister, aunt, dog lover, and a believer! #45, #17

Did his son find out??

Dear PRESIDENT Trump..... He is still the PRESIDENT!!!!

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

His Son just died, this is not a coincidence.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Excellent point, Pepe. Could be a "Do this impeachment thing, or your daughter commits suicide next, Mr. Raskin."

(1) Show this thread

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

Oh, Jamie Raskin.
Forever creepy and clueless.

That's so cute, they even signed their own death warrant.

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

😁"President"

so if they submit as evidence all of the election fraud data, it becomes public record including all of the linked and coordinated events, including NAMES of participants whether foreign or domestic entities. is it possible they could mark it classified or redact huge swaths?

A cheeky cotton candy on a stick with 16 direct lines to the Mayflower, so yeah, I'm invested.

"How dare you plead innocent"

Child of God and follower of Jesus, married, old school patriot(1776) Faith in God, family and country

These dumbfooks have no idea the hell about to be released upon them by Trump and his team by asking for him to testify! They once again are getting caught with their pants down and have walked into another spiderweb in which they have no escape! These people are either that cocky or that ignorant

A cheeky cotton candy on a stick with 16 direct lines to the Mayflower, so yeah, I'm invested.

In response Jessica Gutierrez to her Publication

The further one wanders from God, the less they are able to reason and think critically.

(1) Show this thread

I thought Fang Fang's bang bang was in charge 🤔

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

CAN SOMEONE GO ARREST THAT POS !!!!

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

I sure hope all the DNC/[DS] involvement in organizing their ANTIFA goons to conduct the orchestrated "Assault on the Capital" is exposed.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

"These people are (damn) stupid." ~ Q 😂 My insert

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Stupid is right!

(1) Show this thread