Rotherham, where Muslim rape gangs abused 1,400 girls, named Children’s Capital of Culture.
UK: Rotherham, where Muslim rape gangs abused 1,400 girls, named Children’s Capital of Culture
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2022/08/uk-rotherham-where-muslim-rape-gangs-abused-1400-girls-named-childrens-capital-of-culture

Only people mentioned by @IntellUK in this post can reply

Nothing special to note, except for our strong defense of freedom and life

Rotherham article from 1973.

They've been grooming and raping the nation's children since they stepped foot on our shores.

It was covered up for decades because authorities didn't want to appear "racist".

They literally sacrificed our most vulnerable at the alter for the "sake of diversity"!

I live just a few miles this town, and have even witness something happen with a friends daughter, who was warned about pizza fast food places being hubs for this goings on, you can't tell me its just in the towns highlighted in the news, they drive around in taxis, in big expensive cars, because nothing has been done significantly it gives them a false sense of being untouchable, a right to, most of them being old enough to have children, girls of their own, I say deport them to a Country with their same beliefs, a man who has no RESPECT for a girl, woman, should not be near a single one.

(1) Show this thread