Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Second time today I was typing something and it just disappeared... POOF💨... Let's start over.

Proof we are watching a movie. They "predicted" it in the early 90's. Funny how they always show us things from the past. Future proves past right? At the time it was funny. Not funny anymore. I hate movies and I hate popcorn. Stopped supporting Hollywood not much longer after this movie came out. But since we are watching and starring in metaverse matrix movies complete with popcorn and transhumanoids that comply like robots, Might as well crank it up a bit with some action, change the storyline up a little. Throw a curveball. Maybe those aliens in the satellites can watch it through their google glasses. but me and a few are not waiting on them to show up.This movie is getting old. We're Tired of watching and I'm tired of typing. It's wearing a lot of people down.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7G_mbRiEooI

I have had that happen to me. Like some one is reading my words and then magically removes them in a blink

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @arba in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Its the metaverse humanoid bots in the machine 😄 . More movie madness

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Exactly. Twice today when I was well into the commentsry

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

When writing something that is particularly long, may be better to type into a word document then cut and paste. It has done the same thing on my patient portal. Didn't like me criticizing Big Pharma and Cancer industry I guess

(1) Show this thread