#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

We all needed to be this awake to see what is happening. Clear as possible. Soooo many more woke expecially after covid. They are just a large poweful gang. No different than the mafia, cartels, gangs...
They get 'Made'. Its a basic concept as old as man. No need to even overthink it. The world is watching and Trump has a HUGE fooking ego.

Interesting that last night I watched a true movie about Mafia J Gotti. My father’s heritage is Sicilian and he loved watching The Godfather. My father was a rather simple hard workin man with no connections to the mafia in any way, I think he watched as it helped remind him of where his parents came from, Sicily, but watching these movies makes me just a bit embarrassed to have Italian heritage. This has nothing to do with being woke or maybe it does. I realize my heritage doesn’t make me “who” I am. I figure we all came from the same place & placed where we were destined to be. I & those here were destined to b here in this time of the world.
Yes DJT has a HUGE ego, but he also exudes confidence. I’d rather b with a confindent man, just sayin. I think Melania is just the right balance for him. Behind every man is a great woman.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mare Qay - WWG1WGA!, click on at the bottom under it