"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

"Jacques Benveniste (1935 – 2004), a French immunologist discovered that water holds a “memory”, and is able to digitally record and then digitally re-write other water, even when the substance has been removed from it. Benveniste’s experiments were followed by many other scientists worldwide."

"Water Has Memory! Dr. Masaru Emoto's Water Experiment!"

"The average adult human body is 50-65% water, averaging around 57-60%. The percentage of water in infants is much higher, typically around 75-78% water, dropping to 65%"

Who controls the flow of information . . .

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

God Bless You. 🙏❤️

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

God Bless You! 🙏❤️😇

Blessings/Prayer 💞💞💞

Prayers are powerful! 🙏🙏🙏

🙏🕊️🙏

🙏🕊💗✨😇

🙌🕊️🙌

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

AND if needed will you the ability to climb a devil pos operative like a fookin pine tree. BET> YAY> GOD WINS>

🙏❤️