Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Durham is a myth

Suspended from twitter account @LeAurAnon

Dunno but i feel like Ezra is someone important😬 If I ever have another son, Ive always said ill name him Ezra❤️

London Irish living in Sydney Australia, fingers in lots of pies. Lover of a ditty. Q led and Irish soda bread.

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

I believe this is the beginning of the end.

isnt military the only way? durham has nothing to do with military

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

They can work together. Durham can present the evidence to the FISA courts. Which is exactly what's happening behind the scenes. In the end tribunals are the only way which will be carried out by the military. No bs lower courts.

(1) Show this thread

time date reversed 55 2/21 223 111

Retired US Army, Combat Vet, Christian Warrior

If Durham is doing anything, it is the closest guarded secret in the history of secrets. We know more about Alien Bodies from Roswell than we know about Durham. So the simplest conclusion to draw is he isnt doing shit, which is exactly what i would expect from DOJ. The only time they get energized is to destroy President Trump or his constituents.

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

Retired US Army, Combat Vet, Christian Warrior

In response JC. Campbell to his Publication

So all i am really sayong is that not every crumb is true. You have to put out disinformation also. I think this is a post designed to divert attention. Although I hate to say that because making that assertion publically defeats the purpose....unless I think it will happen and want them to think it wont. Anyway, think we have better ammo in proof that theae traitors colluded to commit treason. Thats a Slam Dunk! Keep praying GOD blesses us and our brave soldiers on the tip of the spear.

(3) Show this thread

WHEN

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

1 or 3?

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

HOPE HE IS NOT A “ DUD “ !!