Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Morning Patriots.

Whistleblowers incoming.

7, 70, 27
Okydoky

Do ya think at this point that the FBI raiding Mar a largo maybe wondering if Patrick Byrne has set them up?

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Q/PB = Patrick Byrne🧐?

2pics

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Idk, I am just spit balling here.
Byrne went back to speak with the committee behind closed doors after he had already given his statement.
Why?

If Juan and others had not wanted that meeting to be public knowledge we would not know it now as we do so it is out there for a reason as Juan & I think Patrick as well have told it many times how Trump refused to sign it.
Drama, Drama!

Some that are against Flynn, Byrne, and Powell are accusing him of setting up the Mar a largo FBI raid by giving them information about the meeting with Trump in Nov, 2020 when they tried to get Trump to do the insurrection act.

A few things stand out to me:

Juan has said all of these ppl are Patriots, just last week saying how much we owe Patrick for his deeds.

Juan has now also claimed the man Scott Bennett to be a good fren whom is the person spreading the information on Flynn's group and Patrick Byrne accusing them of all being bad.

If I were the FBI I would be worried is all I am sa

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

PBK....Patrick Bouvier Kennedy.....that was my thought

(2) Show this thread

Steve Bannon said that the FBI fell into their trap. :)

The moment I read Q The Storm Rider
I thought of YOU, Nana 🙏

The White Hat Alliance are ALREADY WORKING ON
a "Same Day Truth" network
just like you envisioned it last Christmas 🎄🎅

🌪️ Q The Storm Rider

The ELON MUSK SAGA is only beginning 😉
I told you long ago ...
White HATS at the top level are bringing together...
a 👉TRUTH NETWORK SYSTEM
that will CONNECT to a world
REBUILT 👉TRUTH SYSTEM....//))
OPERATIONS ARE UNDER WAY TO ACQUIRING
EUROPEAN UNION'S BIGGEST NEWS NETWORKS
CONTROLLED BY BLACKROCK/VANGUARD.

>In China the elders/Dragon FAMILY
are in the midst of selling their shares of BLACKROCK...
_________
CHESS ♟️ MOVES

t.me/qthestormrider777

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Almighty God
I thank You for taking down Black Rock
OMGoodness Mighty God I appreciate
it sooo much
Your Mercy and Your Grace for Your Children
endures forever ...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Yes I am understanding that Elon's Starlink will control everything in a way that can't be darkened, but idk.

I don't really feel that who we see now is the original Musk, but I have been wrong b4.

(2) Show this thread