Only people mentioned by @Philabuster in this post can reply

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Philabuster #WWG1WGA to his Publication

My sister and I got the first round of polio vaccines in the 60s. She got a mild case of polio, a scoliosis as a result and then an uncommon cancer (Parasympathetic ganglioma).

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

research ?
NO, quit taking "vaccines" - all diseases come from these idiots, trying to convince you to BUY more pharmaceuticals ...

Its a business model, not a medical cure

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

As a baby boomer, I have an observation to this statement. Never had mumps, so I can't comment. But, I did have measles and chicken pox. Where did it come from exactly if not from vaccines. We are a family of 6 children in addition to mom and dad. When one of the 6 caught measles or chicken pox, mom made sure we all became exposed so we could all catch and be over the disease at the same time - beyond genius to me...then add in all of the cousins because we were a big family. But guess what - despite their exposure neither of my parents ever caught the measles or chicken pox - nor did either one ever encounter shingles (a late in life by product/reactivation of chicken pox) in their old age.

Time for Accountability

Thank You!!
Time for ACCOUNTABILITY!!