PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Worth another read re: Nuremberg Code...the reason why this whole mess started & we are here

Following are remarks delivered by Mary Holland, Children’s Health Defense president and general counsel, on Aug. 20 in Nuremberg, Germany, at an event hosted by Action Alliance, a group of German activists, to commemorate the 75th anniversary of the Nuremberg Code... ...code says: “Do this, and you will stay on the right path; stray from this, and bad things will happen.”...authors of the Nuremberg Code were doctors and lawyers from the United States who sought to prevent future horrors & they built on medical and legal ethics established here in Germany before the Nazi regime. I deeply wish that U.S., British, Russian and German government representatives were here to stand with us, as well as representatives of the global mainstream media. It is a sad commentary that they are absent....because it is “We the People” who will restore our rights...

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Its up to us to make it happen

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

That's what she says in her remarks in the article

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

This next year will determine the next hundred years. We will have to get out of our comfort zones. We're gonna be forced to.

🙏I'm there & ready. Been out of my comfort zone for a long time, let's go

Amein. Let's GO! 😎👊💥

You make a good point tho, I hope anons are ready but the normies will certainly be baffled when things happen.

The seeds have planted at least. Hopefully most will recognize it when it happens. Even MSM is being forced to report some truth

This is from NBC turning on Joe

He says it is bleak. I disagree. To not see it would be bleak. I say the Best is Yet to Come!!

Only people mentioned by @LuckyLynn17 in this post can reply

In response Lucky Lynn to his Publication

bleak for him