NEW: Dan Bongino, "getting the vax was the biggest mistake...and greatest regret of my life."

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

wait til they find out that vaxx could not make it thru animal testing for years, got emergency clearance and tada you are the guinea pig

🙏🌹

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Apparently his cancer doctor told him to get jabbed. If so he needs a better doctor.

I don't believe anything he says

I don't believe anything he says

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

That’s so funny/awesome! HE NEVER took the jab…he’s helping those that did and are regretting it. He’s an idol many look up too and he’s “acting” like he was vulnerable too. That’s pretty cool!

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Sadly, he is not alone. More and more people will come to the same conclusion. Or they will continue to keep their head in the sand. Anyway ya look at it, its damn sad.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

All I can say Dan you lost Faith in God & trusted man.