Only people mentioned by @Narrowpath in this post can reply

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

We ARE At War!
SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL.
Good vs Evil.
FATHER GOD CREATOR YHVH, YESHUA MESSIAH CHRIST JESUS, CHILDREN OF FATHER GOD vs Lucifer AND Kenites.

You And Yours...
Me And Mine
ARE "cattle"
TO The EVIL YUCKY Harmful Monster Murderous Kenites, TO Lucifer WHO HAVE BEEN IN Control For Thousands OF Years ON Earth UNTIL TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

STAND SHOULDER TO SHOULDER, HOLD THE LINE WITH FATHER GOD CREATOR YHVH, YESHUA MESSIAH, TRUMP, PATRIOT WARRIORS AROUND THE WORLD THROUGH CHRIST JESUS OUR LORD!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’• AMEN AND AMEN AMERICA AND AMEN TERRA FIRMA EARTH!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’• AMEN!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Do not yield to provocation, folks!

HOLD!

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Will never quit nor get tired of winning! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Fighting the fight for 40 years! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Raymond ....... to his Publication

Whoops!
Webmaster slipped in a "New TG1TGA Button"...lol...I pushed to share Your post and whoops I saw I pushed the New Addition! πŸ™„πŸ™ƒπŸ™„

I took it off... Hope It's Gone!

I'm conditioned to Love And Share So Automatically...! Webmaster... Slipped In The "Newbie TG1 Click"... GONNA BE ON GUARD And Clean MY Glasses! πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

Conservative, Christian, law abiding American.

This is the battle between good and evil .... where do you stand??