🚨🚨 Notable deaths the past few days:

Dustin Diamond, best known as "Screech" from Saved by the Bell. 44 years old

Jamie Tarses, Executive Producer of 'Friends,' 'Frasier,' and more. 56 years old

Marc Wilmore, 'The "Simpsons' writer. 57 years old

Takeshi Osumi, Mistergentleman designer. 47 years old.

Sophie, Grammy-Nominated musician. 34 years old.

There are no coincidences.

Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Seems super Random ..🤔 Dustin Diamond! He's been noone for years? Never even heard of the others...😳

Here is another Founder and Ceo. Not sure how it ties in.

In Memory of Robert A. Altman
https://bethesda.net/en/article/5H35BxPrxHT6EFePFQNGqA/in-memory-of-robert-a-altman

Never really watched Saved by the Bell. That Screech character got on my nerves. I didn’t even really watch the Simpsons either. I was a fan of Friends before I found out they were Satanists. 😮👹👺

Inextinguishable adj; impossible to extinguish; Not extinguishable; Incapable of being extinguished; unquenchable.

I wonder if Dustin Diamond is related to Irene Diamond pictured here with some other notable faces.

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Barbara Love to her Publication

Good find! I wonder!

(1) Show this thread

...and so many more to come.

In response Michael Catino to his Publication

I'm not understanding these lists. I can't say I've checked but I must believe any number of those people listed as executed must be appearing even to this day on interviews. I'm sure some will say "That's CGI" or "those are clones," but isn't that a lot of trouble to go through just so a few eyebrows don't get raised? Wouldn't it be easier to arrest everyone just before the operation is made public? And who compiled and released this list? If this is classified info, then nobody would publish it right? Just seems like wishful thinking to me. Please advise if I'm wrong and why.

In response Michael Catino to his Publication

I have a question. I don't know if all of these are true BUT what happens to their children, adopted children, etc. If they were raised with evil, what makes anyone think they will change. I have even more questions about their children. Any answers anybody that can prove what you post. Thank you.

(2) Show this thread