🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Ok so how much thought has everyone given to
"what if" ???

What if the internet is down for a while, as in days a while?
We wont have Juan, VK, Doq, Anon news or anyone else to let us know what is happening,

How much thought has everyone given to what they will do then?
If it were to happen, not saying it will but better to prepare not just with supplies, water, food and the like, but also the mental aspect of how that would affect us.

Your family and frens that are local to you that are still asleep will be in full on panic mode and looking to you perhaps for answers or information on what to do.

Without the input we currently have from our informational leaders and news web sites, how will we handle this?
Nana will be calling on God and Guides first to be shown the way and I believe it will be a combination of God's showing and our current accumulated knowledge that shows us which way to go.

What ya'll think?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

My greatest fear because I really need you guys. I will pray more, listen to praise music for sure. Drag out a puzzle for some puzzle therapy, help my family if I can, ground myself often, garden if possible, clean the house, do crafts or artwork, work in my community if they need me, read, GOD will make it clear. Being separated from you all during that time is not going to be easy for me. That's for sure. If I can sleep more, I agree, that's also a good option.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

get a puppy. You will be too busy in puppy love to miss anything much while grounding in the new energies by being forced to stay in the moment.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

What a great sync up! Right after I typed to you that I call her the Flyng PomEagle, I hit the back button to start scrolling and this was the first post.

Fly Eagle Fly...........it's on!!!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Now that is freaky, lol.
Puppies are the BEST. I am so grateful my Maid of Honor found her for us. She is a perfect fit for us.

(1) Show this thread

Oh my what a cute fluff ball. What breed?

This was her at just 6 weeks.

She is a maltipomeagle
the dad is a Pomeranian Maltese and the Mom a Pomeranian Beagle.

I call her the flying pomeagle.