DJT suing to block Justice Dept from reviewing seized materials...

🍿🍿🍿

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Reminds me of “how do you introduce evidence legally?”

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Can you name a law or precedence that the deep state has not yet violated?
Pretty sure Doq it will be a short list.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

how ya doin Doq. long time Bro👊🏾

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

((( . )))

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

its a trap.
as dumb as I am I can even see it.
damn

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

We love you, DJT! ❤️

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

we really do 🧡🕊

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

tick-tock 🎭

(2) Show this thread

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

💥💗

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

The stable genius...oh wait...the president!!🤣🤣🤣

🍿🍿

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Daddy going at them hard now!