I don't post much but been having a few thoughts lately so here goes.... A few years ago I realised that you cannot change the mind of someone who is so sure of their beliefs when it comes to Orange Man bad/COVID/gun control/climate change etc. The one thing that unites people around these sorts of divisive issues is the MSM. These so called news outlets cause people to become so entrenched in their views that what they see on the 'news' cannot in anyway be a lie or propaganda ie the mouthpieces of big pharma/big business etc. So my new tactic over this past while is to turn my attention onto the MSM. Normie friends will say 'did you read this' or 'see that on the news' about a story. My reaction is to scoff and say.... 'you don't honestly believe the news is giving you both sides of the story?' I honestly believe the biggest obstacle we face from the deep state is the MSM. It needs to be dismantled, starting with turning normal people onto their lies and deceit.

Only people mentioned by @ulster82 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ulster82 , click on at the bottom under it