Eric with the new vice president
So, you still trust the q plan???

In case you missed it - What is Juan O' Savin up to? And how does he link to the dead Donald and his family! This and more! 👇👇

https://www.unitednetwork.news/content/detail/62fd3d68805b990016d3dc4a/17-08-2022-United-Network-News-Breaking-News-Update-with-Kim

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I have listened to some of her videos from her very beginnings, and I have listened to her explanation of how she controls now all the money on the planet.

Why would she be asking for donations and/or be charging fees to listen to her videos if this were true.

I have watched her, she has a pure hatred for Trump and it is apparent from her body language that when she speaks of him she lies.

Is Trump dead?
That is a real possibility.
Does she control all the money on the planet?
Well if she does it sure as hell too her over 4 yrs just to get a half decent web site up and running.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

She asked for one donation only, for husband of the team member medical bills, as he had cancer...
We pay for subscription of News channel, as the team that do their job has to be paid and this is the best way...
So, are you saying that if she controls Global financial System that she has a right to dip in??? Why do you think she would do something like that???
we follow Natural Law
well, she doesn't , she is Guardian of Global repository and that money belongs to all of us here on Mother Earth...
You don't understand Natural law

It is so shocking to me that all these people pretend to be so knowledgeable yet so ignorant to other topics. What type of cancer does her husband have? I had thyroid cancer back in 2013. Was told to get my affairs in order that I had maybe 3 months to live. HAHAHAHA! Joke's on them. I needed no donations for others to pay for my treatment and without the connections and knowledge she supposedly has was able to learn to change my diet and support my body intentionally with nutrition and here I am 8 years later at 54 with my thyroid and no cancer, no other health issues and no medications. I feel like I am 29, I have the health and body ability of a 29 year old. So what gives? She is so busy, knee deep in edgeumacating (intentional) on finances that she does have time to save her husband's life, with all her connections? I do not buy. None of it.
They are all actors.

In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication

you misunderstood...read again

Thank you and I apologize for mis understanding and appreciate being corrected.
I do still agree with@sirhuckleberry I have heard her verbal distain for Trump. I no longer listen to her because of the hatred she verbalized toward him.

There is no hatred...We just speak the truth, it might seem too harsh,but it is truth
check up the new black sun puppet narrative , David Icke...
Black sun is now moving away from trump narrative,as they can not hide that he is dead,the truth is out...
David Icke now talks about desantis
but,desantis is black sun cabal,too

check the black sun/black nobility website
you have great awakening there too (under media

senatusconsultum.eu

In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BlackPanther17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jasminka aka The Oracle, click on at the bottom under it