Only people mentioned by @Roksmyth in this post can reply

Promoting integrity in healthcare since 1999.

In response The Real One to his Publication

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

Problem with D's is they can't speak figuratively. Communist can not express themselves individually and rely on messaging ie. sound bytes. Free thought/expression has been eliminated. disseminating facts and reality is problematic and short circuits their brain.

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

In response Everi Storm to her Publication

Agree: They seem to change the definition of words, too. For example:
'Honorable',..'smartest' guy I know,..I 'didn't do it, 'I will never do that, "Trunalimunumaprzure...

(1) Show this thread

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

❤🇺🇲💪❤