🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Ok so how much thought has everyone given to
"what if" ???

What if the internet is down for a while, as in days a while?
We wont have Juan, VK, Doq, Anon news or anyone else to let us know what is happening,

How much thought has everyone given to what they will do then?
If it were to happen, not saying it will but better to prepare not just with supplies, water, food and the like, but also the mental aspect of how that would affect us.

Your family and frens that are local to you that are still asleep will be in full on panic mode and looking to you perhaps for answers or information on what to do.

Without the input we currently have from our informational leaders and news web sites, how will we handle this?
Nana will be calling on God and Guides first to be shown the way and I believe it will be a combination of God's showing and our current accumulated knowledge that shows us which way to go.

What ya'll think?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

My greatest fear because I really need you guys. I will pray more, listen to praise music for sure. Drag out a puzzle for some puzzle therapy, help my family if I can, ground myself often, garden if possible, clean the house, do crafts or artwork, work in my community if they need me, read, GOD will make it clear. Being separated from you all during that time is not going to be easy for me. That's for sure. If I can sleep more, I agree, that's also a good option.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Don't fear. Just prepare. Make sure you have what you need. I have more, in case others are in need. But safety first, since we don't know who will act ok and who won't.

Hard to say when the "videos" will begin. Shortly after communications go out, things will begin. Doesn't hurt to read. prepper blog or video about basic needs and examples of what to do. Think in these terms... no power equals what? No appliances. Have canned food or powdered veggies/smoothie/mushrooms. A whisk or spoon work well.😎 Be creative.

There are those of us who will help others stay calm, and to explain what is going on. But if someone does not have those skills, simply take care of yourself and any family.

There will be emergency services. Please know that we will be okay. [They] won't.

Love you! 💙🙏

Only people mentioned by @Hal1977 in this post can reply

In response Henry Labowski to his Publication

Power will come back on. The Internet, when it does come back, will be new. They need to scrub the web of darkness.