Only people mentioned by @Narrowpath in this post can reply

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

I did the same exact thing!!

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

exact message sent to the GOP via text (while they are asking me to donate) a couple days ago! glad i'm not alone:)

Only followers of this user (@Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

I've been writing and texting all of them to FUCK off!

Patriot Party, Babies!!!! Let's do this! You are either a Patriot or a Traitor. Pick your side.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

My sentiments exactly!

Exactly!!!!!

Conservative, Christian, law abiding American.

I imagine many of us feel the same way .... But .... will someone start a new party for the Patriots? That remains to be seen/determined!

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

In response Tin Lizzy to her Publication

The Patriot Party.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ my Lord! LOVE President Trump! QQQ! #1A #2A #MAGA #KAG #Constitution-1776! #Trumpsara! Happily married! WWG1WGA! WA state.

My sentiments exactly!

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Everyone should do the same thing if a SASE is enclosed. Make them pay for all that postage!

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Well done!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Nicely done!