Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Amazing Self Restraint.

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

Oh my LAWD, my blood is boiling watching Jim overspeak, Chad, was calm and reserved, I WAS BOUT TO BUST through my computer, LOL...I cannot wait to see Jim Acoster get das boot...LOL

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Chad was awesome
Ol’ Jimmie Acosta accosted him like a cry baby.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Wow! Chad held his ground!

This was FUN to watch !! Remember Jim has a role to play.... Good Acting :)

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

I think my favorite part is when Jim says that “those are alternative facts“… well Jim… A fact is a fact 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Chad did a great job! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

BREAK the fooken MSM! 🤨

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

Here is a R that was missing from a Trump post ha

(1) Show this thread

7 10 3

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

acosta would not let him answer questions fully, and interrupted him every few seconds.

acosta is a deep state pisoshito

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

Why go on his show? He asked him questions, then interrupted him when he tried to answer, then tries to make him look stupid. He is so rude. No one watching his show is going to change their mind so waste of time in my opinion.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication

CHAD TURNED ON TRUMP A LONG TIME AGO OVER THE BORDER. HE SHOWED HIS CHARACTER. WHY WATCH EITHER OF THEM. SAVE YOUR BRAIN CELLS. LOL!

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication

LoL ... THAT'S WHY SO FEW WATCH 😂

(2) Show this thread

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

Why go on his show? He asked him questions, then interrupted him when he tried to answer, then tries to make him look stupid. He is so rude. No one watching his show is going to change their mind so waste of time in my opinion.

Acosta is an A-HOLE.. Twist it, turn it, talk over it and TRULY LIE.. He's an oxymoron at it's finest; Honest reporter! 🙃

Acosta HAS TO BE a white hat plant.

My goodness, he is frustrating to listen to.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Good Job Chad- 84 Fake News- 84 Real Evil- 84 The Task- 84 Educating- 84 Deep Love- 84 Teaching Q- 84 Good Plan- 84

Tesla Code- 84 Swan Code- 84 A God Wink- 84 Coincidence- 84

Five Five- 84

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

🤢 🤮 Acosta is vile and evil!!!

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

My bother, I'm tried. talking does nothing, lying is the norm. The public still is in the dark, but I'm still holding the line. Not sure anything will change....

10:10 win
7 perfect

the media must fall

Acosta is such a snake. I can see right through his demonic reptillian ways.

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

Acosta is such a little B

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

lol
you're so funny 😂

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Dang way to go Chad!
Great job getting the best of this lying cabal puppet!

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

I can't STAND dumb cuck Acosta.

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

WHY …WHY does CNN still broadcast… They were part of the entire FRAUD

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

Nana thinks this is all for show.
I think WHs been in charge for a while.
Just look at Fox News.
There are so many on there now speaking out right truth out loud like the morning crew on weekends, Pete, the woman with 7 kids, and I forget the other guys name but they are blaring it out even about masons and child trafficking. They have been on there for a couple yrs or more slowly releasing more and more.

Now, if the cabal was in control of Fox news, which they do own, should we think for a minute they would allow any of these ppl?
Would they allow Tucker Carlson and Jessie Waters to expose what they have?

If we believe that all the most powerful contries on the planet capitulated to Trump in the "We control the world" tour 2 yrs ago how could we believe he did not take control of Fox and CNN?
Twitter? FB?
Just asking logically.

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Better than just hanging there, for sure.

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Oh Lordy, Acosta is CNN's troll. Lol

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

thought you were taking a break

Is Acosta the biggest dumbass???!!!!