Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

I would say THEY should be the FIRST ones audited......after all, they have nothing to hide, right?

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

This has always been their MO. Why change nowπŸ™„

I'm going to focus on the Happy Days coming our way!

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president πŸ’• Suspended from Twitter 8 times πŸ˜‚

My hubby and I paid in over 9,000.00 in state and federal taxes through payroll deductions. we had to pay in another 1000.00 ish after filing taxes. We made 86,000.00 last year. I did the break down. With all the payroll deductions non counting insurance. They take 30% of out check each week! This needs to stop

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

And don’t forget they tax you when you spend that money too!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

please tell me that is a joke

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

🀬 Agrred!